甲虫装機 ギガマンティス//Inzecter Gigamantis x2
ダーク・アームド・ドラゴン//Dark Armed Dragon
甲虫装機 センチピード//Inzecter Centipede x3
甲虫装機 ダンセル//Inzecter Damsel x3
甲虫装機 ホーネット//Inzecter Hornet x3
終末の騎士//Knight of the End x2
Ａ・ジェネクス・バードマン//Ally Genex Birdman x2
強欲で謙虚な壺//Pot of Greed and Humble x3
闇の誘惑//Allure of Darkness
月の書///Book of Moon
明鏡止水の心//Heart of Clear Water x2
神の警告//Warning of God x2
神の宣告//Declaration of God
聖なるバリア－ミラーフォース－//Holy Barrier - Mirror Force
奈落の落とし穴//Bottomless Pit Trap x2
リビングデッドの呼び声//Cry of the Living Dead
Ａ・Ｏ・Ｊ カタストル//Ally of Justice Catastor
氷結界の龍ブリューナク//Dragon of Ice Barrier - Brionac
氷結界の龍トリシューラ//Dragon of Ice Barrier - Trishula
ブラック・ローズ・ドラゴン//Black Rose Dragon
地底のアラクネー//Arachne of Underground
レアル・ジェネクス・クロキシアン//Real Genex Crokishian
虚空海竜リヴァイエール//Empty Space Sea Dragon Levaiel
Ｎｏ.１７ リバイス・ドラゴン//No. 17 Leviath Dragon x2
Ｎｏ.２０ 蟻岩土ブリリアント//No. 20 Ground Ant Brilli-Ant
Ｎｏ.３０ 破滅のアシッド・ゴーレム//No. 30 Acid Golem of Destruction
甲虫装機 エクサビートル//Inzecter Exabeetle
The idea of an Inzecter deck is to use the combo between the 3 Inzecters: Hornet, Centipede, and Damsel. With Hornet in Graveyard or Hand, the card can be equipped onto Centipede or Damsel, which can be used to then either use effect to destroy a card, or give boost to special summon the other Inzecters for Exceeds summon. Ally Genex Birdman (and in some version, Effect Veiler) is used as the Tuner for Synchro (both are great Tuners for decks without one).
Since the main site is finally down (not that anyone goes there), I will have to write my ORCS review on my Tumblr blog. So, here is my first try finally using this blog to do something productive.
Since I have the time right now, may as well finish up a review. Also, my first version of half net-decked Inzecter in the next post.
Card Trends and theme:
As the 7th set of Series 7, the set does not have the usual “Dark” theme as like previous 4 series. However, the pack continue the ZeXaL revolution where Synchro is a long gone thing.
Archetype wise, this set introduced Inzecter series, which is a Kamen Rider/Dragunity Insects. Anime-related wise, the set includes some cards from Yuma, Ryoga, Kaito, Astral, and others. I’m not sure about the exact count for anime card, but from my knowledge there are 33 of them (less than half…an OK amount). The anime series introduced in this set includes Photon and the Armored Ninjas. The other themes include in the set included Evoldo/Evoldar from PHSW, Zenmai (Spring), other Ninjas, and a Mist Valley card. This time up, there is a Fusion monster, something that had not been in a set for a while.
Here are some of the new deck types that I think people could create after this set, competitive or not.
- Inzecter (and already Tier 1.5 at this moment)
- Armored Ninja/Ninja
For deck types that get boosts:
- Rabbit Jurac/Evoldo (?)
- Zenmai (Mainspring)
Useful cards :
As usual, I will write down a list of cards that I think that can help some deck. Again, this list merely means that you should at least look at the card and somehow find space for it…or at least try….
- Gagaga Girl (the card is still slow and pretty weak right now…until support comes)
- Sharktopus (it’s OK)
- Inzecter Hornet (this card is absolutely broken)
- Inzecter Centipede/Inzecter Damsel (they are essentially same cards anyway)
- Zenmai Nezumi (this card is limitless on what it can do?)
- Zenmai Honey
- Evoldo Casineria (quick Exceeds)
- Ninja Master HANZO (the true Ninja)
- Masked Ninja - Ebisu (for the sake of random association with Goegoe)
- Trans Demon (another Dark World fan)
- Divine Dragon Apocalypse (I will ask Spikes how it can recycle things)
- Armored Ninja Blade Heart (it’s OK…)
- No. 12 Armored Ninja Crimson Shadow (slow…but good protection)
- Mainspring Carrier Zenmighty (finally an Exceeds that boost the theme)
- Evolkaiser Sorde
- Armored Ninjitsu Gold Conversion (pretty easy draw)
- Armor Blast
- Compulsory Evolution
- Spiral Style Spring
- Compulsory Degeneration (not necessary degeneration since low level monsters are much more useful than before)
- Armored Ninjitsu Lost Mist
- Ninjitsu - Art of Supertransformation (removal AND special summon?)
- Fire Sealing Technique (I don’t think Laval deck like this card, however)
Now, of course, my choice of worst card in the set…and it is?
- Big Revolution Reversal: This card is not bad, if not there is something called “Starlight Road”.
- A lot of other cards…cards like [A Wish to the Star] is super limited in use, so is [Dark Genocide Cutter]
Last word: The set power is a little bit on the “meh” side usual. Of course, the set already created a Tier 1.5 Inzecter, but it is more as result of a pretty “broken” combo rather than the theme itself is good. The Evoldo support is still super “meh”, so is the unthemeness of Yuma’s card, make me sometimes appreciate that E-Hero is actually related to each other somehow. At last, I want to break Gagaga duo badly :).